Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Time and RSVPs

Hello

I think I am a terrible blogger.... the count was 61 days last time I wrote on here. It is now 18!!

Invitations should have arrived in your mail if not they are on there way. Sorry for the tardiness! Being organised is really not my way. Thank goodness Gibson knows this about me. But I am getting things done. And I can't wait for the day... it is going to be a lot of fun and I am rather excited by all the thing we have planned.

On the good news front.... 9 days until my mother dearest arrives on US soil. Also a big welcome to Ro and Paul who are making there way to Utah as I type! Boodley-boop!

So remember to leave me your RSVPs so I know if your coming... Or not.

I will try to be more diligent and keep y'all updated!

Char x

No comments:

Post a Comment